Tuesday, July 5, 2016

E.L.F Cosmetics Haul!

Hello Beauties!

I recently stopped by the ELF Store that recently opened in my area. I was so excited to see this store.
If you are not familiar with E.L.F cosmetics these are  good quality products for really great prices.
See what I picked up below:




Blush Palette in Light , colors ranging from pink to coral



Swatches of the blush palette 
 Palette was $10 

Moisturizing Lipstick in the color Cheeky

This color is like rose gold 

Swatch of the lipstick ($3)

Baked Blush in the Color Passion Pink




Swatch of the baked blush ( $3)

Matte Lip color in the shade Dash of Pink 


This is my favorite product from the items i picked up


Swatch of Dash of Pink 


I'm very happy with the items I picked up on my trip to E.L.F store.
I will be returning for more items. 

Visit their website Www.ELF cosmetics.com



No comments:

Post a Comment